9.01.2011

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Summary: "Everyone's favorite redhead, the spunky Anne Shirley, begins her adventures at Green Gables, a farm outside Avonlea, Prince Edward Island. When the freckled girl realizes that the elderly Cuthberts wanted to adopt a boy instead, she begins to try to win them and, consequently, the reader, over."

Review: I had forgotten how cute a book this was, and how fast a read. I... like that the movie combines so much of it. Most of the stories from the book are in the movie, but they put them together, so that like three things happen at once. And I'm pretty ok with it.

Anne is spunky and cute, and I really like L.M. Montgomery's writing style. So, that was fun. :)

Goodreads Shelves: is-a-movie, is-or-would-be-a-good-movie, thought-provoking, addictive, my-kind-of-woman, nook-lend-me, nook-classics, bechdel-test

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails