1.07.2014

The Grand Sophy by Georgette Heyer

Summary: When Sophy goes to stay with her cousins in Berkeley Square, she finds them in a sad tangle of affairs – some romantic and others of a more pecuniary nature. Perhaps the Grand Sophy has arrived just in time to save them.

Review: Yeah... Sophy's pretty awesome. I'm kind of a fan.

This is my first Georgette Heyer book; I wasn't sure what to expect, going in. But I liked it a lot.

The characters were great; I loved how Sophy just took charge of everything around her. Definitely my kind of woman.


Goodreads Shelves: bechdel-test, fluffy, funny, is-or-would-be-a-good-movie, is-this-a-kissing-book, my-kind-of-woman, nook-adult 


Rating

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie! Just so you know, I love your blog. I saw you post something about this blog on facebook, and it is now my new go-to place to find a good book. You rock. I've already tried out 3 of your recommendations. And I'll be back for more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails