2.07.2015

2014 Wrap-Up

So last year I participated in the 2014 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge. My goal, at the beginning of the year, was 15-19 books, and my goal for the 2014 Goodreads Reading Challenge was 25.

Halfway through the year, though, I was doing so well that I adjusted my Goodreads goal to 50 books.

And I made it! I read exactly 50 books.

I only read one that doesn't count towards the 2014 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge -- Rickshaw Girl was only 96 pages. So my official count for the challenge was 49 -- I beat my 2013 total by 40 books!

Yeah, that feat will probably not be repeated this year. Still. Pretty good.




Jamie's 2014-outdo-yourself-challenge book montage

The Seer and the Sword
Komarr
The View from Saturday
Agent of Change
Sloppy Firsts
Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Bumped
Let It Snow
Cinder
Persuasion
Divergent
Aunt Dimity's Death
To Kill a Mockingbird
Longbourn
Dancing with Fireflies
The Four Doors
Me Before You
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
For Darkness Shows the Stars
Split Second


Jamie's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails