7.14.2010

Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia

Goodreads Page

Summary (via the author's website): "Seventeen-year-old Teagan McNeel falls for captivating Garreth Adams, her guardian angel come to earth. But where there is light, dark follows, and now she is torn between one angel's sacrifice and another angel's vicious ambition that threatens not only her life, but the lives of everyone she knows."

Review: So. I was kind of addicted to this one, once I got a couple chapters in. Near the end, though, my interest kind of waned. Things were a little... weird? I lost track of what was reality and what was all just in her head... or something.

Not sure I liked the deal with Hadrian. The whole Teagan/Hadrian thing was... weird.

I guess there were some weird things about this book. I liked it, though.

Goodreads Shelves: addictive, fluffy, i-own-it, is-this-a-kissing-book

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails