7.29.2010

Book Blogger Hop (6)

Book Blogger Hop


Participating in the Book Blogger Hop hosted at Crazy for Books!! This is a great chance to go find new blogs to love. :)

This week's question:

Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

Well. Hopefully I've already raved sufficiently about Catherine Gilbert Murdock and E. Lockhart (both of whom I discovered this year). An author I've read recently whose work I really really liked was Phoebe Kitanidis, author of Whisper. This is the first book in a while that, I felt, was really good at being both an introduction to the series AND a book in its own right, instead of just a setup or a really long-winded introduction. I felt like the plot was complete, and I LOVED the character development, as Joy becomes comfortable and honest with the people around her, as well as with herself.

If you're here from the Hop, welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm hopping on by to check out your blog! I admit it is great! Today my computer isn't allowing me to follow for some odd reason. *weird*. But I will def be back here :)

    Twisted

    aworldofpersonality.blogspot.com

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given you an award! Head on over to my blog to pick up The Versatile Blogger award!
    http://lostinyawonderland.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wanted to tell you that you won an award! Stop by my blog Book Infinity to recieve the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://avacypher-bookinfinity.blogspot.com/2010/07/giving-out-blogger-award.html

    P.S. Haha, by looking at the other comments I guess this isn't the first time you've won it, but now it's double the love! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails