8.31.2010

Read Your Own Books August: Return and Report

SO. Here's the list of books I read this month -

- Point Blanc - eBook that was already checked out from the library
- The Battle of the Labyrinth - Book on CD that was already checked out
- The Lonely Hearts Club - Book that was already checked out
- Artemis Fowl - Book on CD that was already checked out
- Love You Hate You Miss You - Book that was already checked out
- The Last Olympian - Book on CD that was on hold

I didn't read much, did I? I'm on a bit of an anti-reading, pro-TV kick right now... I expect it'll wear off soon. :)


Thanks for hosting this event, Mel!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I get in those anti-reading moods at times too. Actually, I have had a really hard time motivating myself to read this last week. I just want to sleep! :) I think you did terrific to make it all through the month without buying any books! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am giving you the One Lovely Blog Award!
    You can check it out here!

    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Happy Reading!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails